After the main game was washed out, Virat Kohli-drove Indian group is good to go to take on West Indies in the second match of the ODI arrangement. The main three of this Indian group is settled, yet the greater concern is the delicate underbelly and indeed, this match will be an open door for them to test Shreyas Iyer at the number 4 position.
West Indies, then again, need to begin winning games as they have figured out how to win only one out of their last six games and according to skipper Jason Holder, the batsmen need to bear greater duty and establish a strong framework.
Chris Gayle, who played a toiled innings of 4 in the past match, needs seven additional rushes to turn into the main run-scorer for West Indies in this configuration. He will venture out to play his 300th ODI and the stage is set flawlessly for a vintage Gayle innings.
He additionally needs 107 races to turn into the main run-scorer for West Indies against India in One Day Internationals.
Here are other intriguing factual pieces from this match:
58: runs required by Shai Hope to finish 500 keeps running against India in ODIs.
• 413: The most elevated ODI aggregate at this setting was by India, in the 2007 World Cup against Bermuda.
• 50: Yuzvendra Chahal, in the event that he gets a game, will play his 50th ODI.
• 6: Kuldeep Yadav needs 6 wickets to finish 100 wickets in ODIs
• 88: Virat Kohli needs 88 hurries to finish 2000 keeps running against West Indies in ODIs.
o If he does as such, West Indies would be the second group that Virat would finish his 2000 pursues against Sri Lanka in ODIs.
• 19: Virat Kohli needs just 19 races to turn into the most astounding run-getter against WI in ODIs.
• 11: runs required by Rohit Sharma to finish 500 keeps running in West Indies in ODIs.
• 100+: Virat Kohli (109.85) and Rohit Sharma (101.75) are one of the three players who normal more than 100 against WI in ODIs post the CWC 2015.
o Mahmudullah with 101.50 is the third player.
• 20.82: Mohammed Shami has the best bowling normal by Indian bowler against West Indies in ODIs (min 100 overs bowled).
• 23.14: Mohammed Shami has the best bowling strike rate by Indian bowler against West Indies in ODIs (min 100 overs bowled).