Table of Contents
ENG vs IND Live Score, India tour of England 2021, ENG vs IND Live Scorecard Today Match. The Match between England vs India Live cricket score on 10th September at 03:30 PM IST at Old Trafford, Manchester
ENG vs IND Live Score, India tour of England 2021, ENG vs IND Scorecard Today
ENG vs IND India Tour of England 5th Test Match Weather Report:
The weather forecast of Old Trafford looks bleak for the last Test. There is at least a 20% chance of precipitation on all five days of the game, with the percentage rising to 80 on the very first day. 65-80% humidity is predicted on all the days of the game, with a 6-16 Km/hr wind speed range. There are some rain delays expected to take place. The temperature is expected to touch a minimum of 13°C and not more than 19°C during the game hours.
ENG vs IND India Tour of England 5th Test Match Pitch Report:
The Old Trafford provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive a decent amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal in the last two days while pacers will be in the game throughout. Chasing will be difficult on this wicket.
Match: ENG vs IND
Date & Time: 10th September at 03:30 PM IST
Event: India tour of England 2021
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
ENG vs IND India Tour of England 5th Test Match Probable XIs:
England: Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root©, Ollie Pope, Jonny Bairstow(wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Craig Overton, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson
Bench: Sam Curran, Dane Lawrence, Mark Wood
India: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli©, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant(wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
Bench: Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Mohammad Shami
ENG vs IND India Tour of England 5th Test Match Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:
Captain – Joe Root, Chris Woakes
Vice-Captain – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli
Suggested Playing XI No.1 for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma (VC), Virat Kohli, Joe Root (C), Lokesh Rahul
All-rounders – Ravindra Jadeja, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali
Bowlers –Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, Ollie Edward Robinson
Suggested Playing XI No.2 for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team:
Keeper – Rishabh Pant
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (VC), Joe Root, Haseeb Hameed
All-rounders – Ravindra Jadeja, Chris Woakes (C)
Bowlers –James Anderson, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, Ollie Edward Robinson
ENG vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming Guide
We Provide ENG vs IND Live Score Updates with out refresh the Page. Just Sit and watch Live Score.
- Live Score for Dream 11
- Live Score for Fantasy Cricket
- Live Score for Cricket Lovers
We Provide Fastest, accurate and Latest Live Scorecard. Live Score updates is best for those who are using Dream 11 and other fantasy APP.
ENG vs IND Live Scorecard Today when and where to watch?
ENG vs IND cricket score will be available today at 03:30 PM IST. Live Score will be available on gifincric.com